Forms and Documents
- Program Proposal
- Cancelation and Refund Policy
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Form (UF Students)
- Graduate Academic Advising Form (UF)
- Non-Degree Form (Non-UF Students)
- Health Insurance Verification Form
- Helath Insurance Plan
- Filing for reimbursement of claims with CISI
- Pre-Paid Form (Florida Pre-Paid Program)
- Change in Program Status
- Study Abroad Program Evaluation
- International Center Evaluation
- Pre-Departure Guide
- Student Info Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the academic prerequisites to apply for a study abroad program?
- Can I fulfill my summer residency requirement abroad?
- Can I complete my foreign language requirement abroad or continue to study a language I began in high school?
- Are there any programs that do not have a language requirement?
- If I will be receiving financial aid, can I still go abroad and carry my aid with me?
- Are there deadlines for receiving UF financial aid?
- Are there any scholarships for study abroad?
- If I study abroad, will the grades for my courses appear on my UF transcript and be calculated into my UF GPA?
Study Abroad Search Engines:
Work, Intern or Volunteer Abroad:
- Career Development & Planning Services - CRC
- GoingGlobal - CRC
- CIEE - Council on International Education Exchange
- The Center for Interim Programs
- Career.com.au (Jobs in Australia only)
- BUNAC (work abroad program that organizes travel and visas)
- The Global Intern
- Sustainable Cambodia
- U.S. Department of State - Country Information
- U.S. Department of State - Current Travel Warnings
- CIA World Fact Book
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Currency Converter
- Travel Gear
- STA Travel
- Rick Steves' Europe Through the Backdoor
- Housing Locator (rent or lease out your appartment while you are abroad)
- Go Live It - International Student Accommodation
- Students Abroad
- Café Abroad
- Off Campus Life -Message Boards